We advertise all our available positions on the Careers page on this website. Occasionally, we work with recruitment agencies.
No. Please continuously check the Careers page on this website for available positions.
To view the current positions available at Business Partners International, please visit the Careers page on this website.
- Our recruitment process starts off with a short list being compiled for the job opportunity based on candidates meeting the minimum requirements for the role.
- The shortlisted candidates are invited for a maximum of three interviews.
- After the interviews, candidates that are being considered are then invited to complete a psychometric assessment (to see what this is about, please visit our service provider’s website: (www.shl.com). Reference and qualification checks are also conducted.
- Once there is a match between the prospective employee and Business Partners International, a job offer is extended to the successful candidate (if any).
- Please understand that we communicate only be with short-listed candidates, and if you do not receive a reply from us within four weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.